We are excited to announce that Andrew Long + Associates are launching a new Geelong branch. Our Geelong based staff, Senior Project Manager Dr Mike Green, and Project Manager Alison O’Connor will focus on the specific needs of our Geelong clients.
Andrew Long + Associates have long had a working presence in Geelong with number of substantial projects under our belt. Some of our most recent Cultural Heritage Management Plans in the area are:
- Armstrong Creek East residential developments
- Regional Rail Link, WerribeeGeelong Pier.jpg Geelong Main Outfall Sewer
- Melbourne – Geelong Interconnector
- Pioneer Road Duplication, Grovedale
- Woolscour Lane Drainage Works, South Geelong
- Heales Road Industrial Estate, Corio
- Retirement Village, Moolap
- VicRoads Barwon Heads Parking
- Residential Development at 62-72 Bates Road, Lara
- Portarlington-Queenscliff Road, Portarlington
We look forward to extending our reach in this region and are excited to now have a local Project Team. The benefits of local cultural heritage knowledge, solid stakeholder relationships and reduced project costs are most certainly a plus for our Geelong based clients.
With our regular correspondence we will ensure that you are updated on changes and developments across the cultural heritage industry.
For more information on how we can manage your cultural heritage in Geelong please view our Services here.